TheStudio’s year end production, A DAY AT THE BEACH, will be here before you know it! Here is some important information for dancers and their families.
General Show Information:
We’ll have a total of four performances: two performances of Show A and two performances of Show B.
- SHOW A – Performs Friday, May 10th at 6:30 and Saturday, May 11th at 2:00.
- SHOW B – Performs Saturday, May 11th at 6:30 and Sunday, May 12th at 2:00.
All performances will be held at The Lenfest Center on the campus of Washington & Lee University (100 Glasgow Street, Lexington, VA).
View the 2019 Show Information Sheet to see if your dancer will perform in Show A, Show B, or both Shows. It also indicates whether your dancer will be in Act 1, Act 2, or both Acts.
*Tickets will go on sale in early spring. Please note that all shows will sell out and you should purchase tickets early.
Hair, Tights & Costume Info:
- View the 2019 Hair & Tights Requirements for each class.
- Recital costumes will go home in early spring.
- Please remember: Your account must be up to date for your dancer to receive his/her costumes. Email Jo with any questions regarding your account.
Order Recital T-Shirts, Flowers, DVDs, Tights & Nude Leotards:
- Recital T-Shirts: Dancers love to wear their recital shirts! All dancers’ names will be listed on the back of the t-shirt. It makes a wonderful performance souvenir!
- Flowers: Make your dancer feel special by presenting her/him with a flower bouquet. Let us do the work!
- Recital DVDs: Watch the performances again and again!
- Tights: Order the correct color/style of tights for your dancer (and consider purchasing a spare).
- Nude Leotards: Your child will need a nude leotard if she is in more than one class. This will make your child more comfortable while changing costumes in the dressing room.
The recital is an exciting time but we understand that it can be a little overwhelming for parents. We are here to help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We are so proud of our dancers! We look forward to four wonderful performances.